It’s Friday… here’s 5 for you to check out in this week’s edition of #5LinkMinimum:
1. Watch It (And Laugh): The Honest Trailer for The Happening
I once thought we were too harsh on The Happening… and now it’s ruined forever! Thanks Honest Trailers and Screen Junkies!
2. Discuss It: What would you add to “10 Awful Plot Twists That Ruined Good Movies”?
What would a week featuring an M. Night Shyamalan release be without discussing awful twists? ScreenCrush offers 10 awful plot twists that ruined good movies and while I don’t totally agree with the list, it’s fun to think about when it comes to good movies.
3. Support It: 500 Days Of Film
Jane Douglas-Jones is working her way through 500 films in 500 days. It’s like Josh Hartnett in 40 Days and 40 Nights only movies instead of celibacy… and no abs. Here’s the site: 500 Days of Film and join the 500 Days of Film Club while you’re there.
4. Buy It: Star Wars Smuggler’s Bounty Subscription Box
Funko plus Star Wars plus bi-monthly merchandise equals yes, please!
5. Get Freaked Out By It: Gawker’s Interview With Goodnight Mommy Filmmakers
I want to see Goodnight Mommy. I just don’t think I can do it. This interview didn’t help. This movie looks terrifying.